Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our little Max...






Well after much debate we finally have a new addition to the Wilkinson household! This is Max he's a Prue breed Boxer. He's 3 months old and so very cute. Max an Petey are getting along so well and I am glad we took him to see Rocky(my parents American Bulldog) and he tried to bite poor little Max.
And let me say this is Greg's pride and joy he loves Max to death and he is even washing, feeding, walking and doing the basic's for a pupies everyday need. He's going to take him to the vet today and get his wellness exam! I never thought I'd see Greg really play with and like a dog as much as Greg likes him and I am so very happy. It seems like this little bogger is bringing us closer than ever just because now I feel like we are both taking care of and posses something together....I love it!
Hope you like the pictures there will be more these are his first day photos .....

3 comments:

misslissa78 said...

So cute!!!! Connor , of course, said " But I wanted them to call him Brutus!". Both boys laughed at the video!!!

Bekah said...

Greg's baby is so cute...Max looks just like him. :-)

I'm seriously jealous though.

Kelly Spezzano said...

I never thought I would see the day where Greg Wilkinson owned a dog... much less TWO dogs AND be so attached! :)

Now ya'll just need a big yard for them to run around in! and babies to play with them! Hee Hee (just kidding, Greg, don't panic) :)