Thursday, September 11, 2008

Children............

You know what I just thought about last night the fact that I use to be scared out of my mind about having kids....I kinda told my self that there was no was I was going to have to go thru so much pain and actually get shots! Ahhh But you know what Now I am so excited when the time will come and we will decide it's time for a baby. Of course We need a actual house not a apartment , well at least thats what we both agreed on...lol....but I am still scared to death of all the pain that I am going to have to endure when the time comes but I am so excited about have a baby, it will be hard, but I know I will be able to do it and I am so very excited! I just see people in Walmart and around town that just do not know how to disipline there kids....I hope and pray that Greg and I are going to actually suceed at the disipline part. But I have so many expectation in my being a mother I just hope it will all be sucessful. But anyway someday we are going to have a cute little boy and a cute little girl running around hopefully... :p

1 comment:

Kelly Spezzano said...

Jess, I am so glad you are able to blog now! I know just how you feel about being scared, and Mel and I have spent many hours on the phone of her assuring me that you really and truly don't remember the pain... I too am scared about our upcoming delivery of Joshua, but I know that the Lord will give me the strength I need to endure and he will you too!